- March 4, 2020 at 10:20 am #27628
Announcements of changes to the maps of cultures, peoples, and languages forming part of the Prehistory Atlas:
This thread also includes related files:
- This topic was modified 5 months ago by Carlos Quiles.
- March 12, 2020 at 9:07 pm #27940
I have updated the Late Trypillian groups in the Early Chalcolithic map, using Diachenko & Harper (2016) and (not so much) Videiko (2011). I hope future papers on population genomics give a more precise chronology:
Proposed synchronizations and durations of local groups of the Late Tripolye culture. Colors indicate typo-chronological assignment: yellow – Tripolye BII; light green – Tripolye CI; dark green – Tripolye CI-II; blue – Tripolye CII. From Diachenko & Harper (2016).
The general distribution of Late Tripolye local groups and relevant sites with 14C dating. From Diachenko & Harper (2016).
- March 12, 2020 at 9:10 pm #27941
- June 10, 2020 at 12:46 pm #30281
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.